Frequently asked questions
1. How do I get information about becoming member ?
Answer : Go to the home page of the website and find the link to membership. There you will find the details on how to join and the application form.
2. How do I contact the society ?
Answer : Go to the organisation link on the home page and there you will find the Secretary's address or you may contact us.
3. How do I book for the walks ?
Answer : Go to the home page and find Walks in the menu and then online booking.
4. Is there a charge to go on the walks ?
Answer : Yes, to cover the costs of hiring the coaches we ask you to make a donation. The charges are displayed on the Walks Info page.
5. Where do I find information about the Saturday and Wednesday walks ?
Answer : Go to the home page and find the link to Walks.
6. How many people can I book for on the online booking ?
Answer : You may book up to 6 persons maximum.
7. Can a non member of the society book on line for the walks ?
Answer : Yes.